Sorry for all the post but when I get on a roll I hate to stop. And sorry for multiple post on the same event, but you only turn 1 once right?!?! R looks a little worried that a) a bear is riding shot gun and b) K is pushing him!

I realized as I put this post together that both sets of grandparents did not get pictures with the guest of honor. Or with any of the guest- Ms. Terry, the Hamilton's, no one. After the birthday boy went to bed the guest left too. Here we tried to get a picture of our overtired and sugar stuffed kids- this is for all my friends that think my kids take such great pictures!!!!
I realized as I put this post together that both sets of grandparents did not get pictures with the guest of honor. Or with any of the guest- Ms. Terry, the Hamilton's, no one. After the birthday boy went to bed the guest left too. Here we tried to get a picture of our overtired and sugar stuffed kids- this is for all my friends that think my kids take such great pictures!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment