Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mother's Day and a One Year Old


Mother's Day started off with breakfast in bed, which I will not be posting pictures of since I am looking ROUGH in all of them! We then headed to Unca B's for lunch. In honor of JW's boot Unca B wore his from a couple of years ago. We also celebrated Unca B's and Miss Melissa's birthday too. We had a wonderful lunch and then headed home.



Well, not sure if I have mentioned how fast our little scooter has become- but he has! He only does the snow plows (crawling w/ his forehead on the ground) every once in a while now.



And on May 11th this sweet boy turned 1! At times it seems it was just yesterday and others forever ago. He has come so far and we are so proud of him.



He opened a few presents that came in the mail on his birthday. As you can see, he had lots of help!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: