Cannot believe how long it has taken me to share about our special overnight guests! Excited does not even begin to describe how my children felt about their cousins coming to our house! It was a relaxing and fun visit. The kids played while the adults got to visit. This rarely ever happens, but is such a treasure when it does.

I think every toy was touched and played with that night!
I think every toy was touched and played with that night!
We had a wonderful visit and can't wait to see them soon. I have so many fond memories from childhood to the present of time spent with my cousins. And though I do not see or talk to them as much as I should my cousins mean the world to me. I often pray that my children will have a relationship with their cousins as special as mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment