Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let's Go Fly a Kite...


My parents have tickets with my Aunt and Uncle for a select group of the shows that are performed at the Fabulous Fox Theater. When they heard that Mary Poppins was one of the shows my aunt and uncle offered their seats to K and I. I cannot even begin to describe how awesome the show was. It started at 8:00pm and ended at 10:50pm. K watched the WHOLE thing and never asked when it would be over(except for when she asked when was intermission b/c she was ready for popcorn. You are not allowed to take any pictures once you enter the theater, so I do not have any of her while watching the show. It was so fun to watch her facial expression and I was bummed that I could not capture it on film. As you can see she had a blast.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fun times! I wish I could have gone to the show. Everybody says it was wonderful!

Kristen said...

It was amazing! Ready for summer?