Monday, May 10, 2010

Last Day


I know I have posted so much about this trip but I had a really hard time narrowing down the pictures. We left on Sunday, but not before hitting the beach again! Craig came in Saturday afternoon so it was nice to have one more adult on hand. Since JW could not get his leg wet we wrapped it in a plastic bag and prayed that we would not be too upset that he cold not go in the water. He did better than I thought he would and never really asked about going in the water. It helped that the Daddies made a neat sand castle that kept all the kids occupied.



K jumping over the sand castle and the flying dirt would be compliments of JW. Normally, I would have told him to stop immediately but he was really just trying to dig. And if he could not play in the sand what was the poor boy going to do?!?!



As you can tell we had some tired friends that were ready for lunch. After having lunch we loaded up and headed home. The kids crashed and slept the longest they have ever slept on any of our road trips. We had a wonderful time, thank you Aunt Nancy and Uncle Tony! And thank you Hamilton's for the great weekend- definitely need a repeat!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: