Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Deck Demo and Mother's Tea


Well, we finally took out the deck and had a patio put in. But before we could put in the patio BP had to take out the deck. As you can see the boys were loving every minute of it!



K enjoyed the show too!



I was invited to a VERY special tea at K's school. K escorted me all the way from the lobby, to her classroom, to my seat. She even helped me with my chair. After all the mom's were escorted in they preformed several songs and everyone did great! We then ate a scrumptious meal and listened to each child's personal interview and a sweet video of the class. It was such a touching and special time with just K. And yes, there was not a dry eye in the room by the time it was all over. Thanks Tutu for keeping the boys so I could go to this special event- I would not have missed it for the world.


Cannot believe our baby girl is growing up and ending her time as a preschooler!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: