It is hard to believe that our baby girl is officially 5! She had a wonderful day today and is enjoying being one year older. I asked her this morning if any part of her felt older and she told me her legs. By afternoon she told Ms. Mallory that her whole body felt 5! Since I have no pictures uploaded from today I thought I would share some from the very early days of us with our sweet baby K.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Sweet Baby K
It is hard to believe that our baby girl is officially 5! She had a wonderful day today and is enjoying being one year older. I asked her this morning if any part of her felt older and she told me her legs. By afternoon she told Ms. Mallory that her whole body felt 5! Since I have no pictures uploaded from today I thought I would share some from the very early days of us with our sweet baby K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We love you too, sweet girl! xo
I can't believe it's been 5 years. Happy Birthday, Katherine!
Post a Comment