Thursday, January 21, 2010

Indy III


Not only did we have a great time just catching up but we also stuffed ourselves with wonderful food. One afternoon the kids sat around the kitchen table to watch Great Grandma and Grandma make home made ravioli. It is a long process but definitely worth the effort.

We also attempted to take a picture of all the kiddos. I much prefer(especially when dealing with several kids) to try to take these pictures outdoors, but when it is freezing outside that is not really an option. So we corralled them into the dinning room with 3 cameras and it was a workout! I wish I knew how to post more pics per post b/c some are down right comical, but since I was limited I tried to pick the ones that the majority looked the best in.



And then after the kids were so sick of the photo session we decided to pull Grandma in! As you can tell the kids had had enough for one day!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

that first group pic of all the kids is adorable!!!