Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas-Indy


Well, Mac had a perfect view of our little travelers on our way to Karen and Chris'. We left early Sunday morning to make our trek up north to be with Brian's family for part of the holidays. The night before we got together with my Dad's side of the family for our annual Christmas Smith party-we forgot to take our camera, but we all had a wonderful time. We left before the sun came up and were at the Wolf's before dinner. The kids did great and we did not have any snow till we got to Indy.

With a large crowd and with 6 little ones under the age of 7 you never know how it all is going to go. But I must say I was pleasantly surprised how well all the kids did.
Great Grandma Paoli(Brian's grandma) came down from northern Michigan to spend Christmas. This was R's first time to meet her and you can tell he enjoyed hanging out with her!
This picture is K realizing the gift she just opened is the bed she asked for for Shirley. She was so excited.

And nothing says Christmas like a little Wii competition.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of R and Grandam Paoli.....I would say they like each other :-)