K was given this pink tray for her birthday two years ago from her friend Olivia. She uses it as a "desk" mainly, but has also been used when sick to eat off of on the couch. Out of no where the other day she asked if she could have breakfast in bed and use her pink tray. I said it was fine but it would need to be on Friday since it is not a school day. I got so tickled Friday morning b/c of what she said that morning. Background info- Our kids always call for us over their monitors (yes all my children still have monitors) when they are ready to wake up. It can be as early as 7:30 to as late as 8:00. They normally say something to affect of Mommy/Daddy I am ready to wake up now. But on Friday she said, "Mommy I am ready to have my breakfast in bed." I went to her room to tell her I would get it ready and needed to get JW up and make a little place for him in her spare bed. They were both so excited! Millie was also kept a watchful eye on the whole situation just in case someone dropped some fruit or a piece of waffle. They did great and can't wait to do it again. K also decided that she wanted to give JW a tray for Christmas! One gift idea down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Breakfast in bed...too cute! What a fun way to start the day.
Post a Comment