Saturday, October 31, 2009

Guest and Artwork

The same weekend of K's game we had guest form out of town- Ms. Mallory and Mr. Joel. While I was getting things put away the day our guest were to arrive JW decided he would help me by doing a little decorating. I was in JW's room when K came flying around the corner yelling JW just colored on the wall. She was right not once, not twice, but three times in three different locations. Here he is helping Daddy clean up his masterpiece. The funny thing is I have seen pictures of Brian around this age scrubbing his bedroom wall b/c he had decided to do the same thing!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

thank goodness for magic erasers! i'm worried johnny's going to do this someday ...but i'm more scared since it's mom & dad's walls...poor kid can't color without full supervision.