Tonight he headed to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. The kids had a blast running around and exploring for the perfect pumpkins. I think JW touched/lifted every pumpkin that he could. We went right before dinner so I was a bit nervous, but luckily they waited to melt down on the way home.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
Tonight he headed to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. The kids had a blast running around and exploring for the perfect pumpkins. I think JW touched/lifted every pumpkin that he could. We went right before dinner so I was a bit nervous, but luckily they waited to melt down on the way home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
great family pic -- you all look great! kate's shirt is adorable too...are those her footprints? you're just a regular martha, dahling. :)
Post a Comment