Saturday, October 31, 2009
Game #2
We finally had another soccer game last weekend and improvement was made, and since I still do not know how to add more than 4 pictures to a post I will have several post on this game. The reason being that the pictures help tell the story(if you click on the photos they are bigger and give a little more detail- maybe next time the right lens will be taken) better than I can. In the first picture you see K on the field with her back to us crying. Then we got her friend S to give her a little pep talk and things got a little better.
Here K is running in the game hand in hand with her pal S. Not thrilled to be out there, but not crying either.
S enjoying the game with out her shadow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment