Trying to cover some of the random but fun things of November. I have no pictures of the this story(thank goodness), but an outing I don't want to forget b/c it is very typical of our life! Fridays are my favorite day b/c we normally don't have to be anywhere. On this particular Friday morning I decided we would run out and have Millie's nails trimmed and pick up some clothes from the cleaners. It was a cold, dreary morning but not raining just over casted. As we pull out of the driveway I notice we need gas and it starts to sprinkle. This should have clued me in that maybe we should just stay home- but no we leave with no rain gear with us except a very small umbrella. As I start to pump the gas the sprinkles have now turned into a steady rain shower, and again I think no big deal the rain will let up. Not only does the rain not let up, it starts to rain harder and yes the temperature is dropping at record speed. When we get to the pet store I realize that now I have to get 3 kids in the store while holding a dog, pushing a stroller and managing an umbrella. But being one that never backs down from a challenge(stupid) we make it into the pet store while successfully hitting all the big puddles and yes J W is wearing crocs! As we enter the store the kids are so excited and Millie is a nervous wreck-this is why I needed to carry her into the store. The trimming itself went well and then we were off to look at the other animals. While K and JW are enjoying all the fish Millie leaves a very large and not nice present in the center of the aisle, so then I got to clean up her nice gift(I had to find the supplies while making sure no one else messed with Millie's present)! These kind of days you just have to laugh!
K loves to wear my high heels. This time JW followed her into my closet and came out with some more appropriate shoes for a boy- Pound Puppy slippers. Yes, Unca B the slippers are still a hit!
Your Daddy might be a hockey fan if he teaches you how to take the men from his hockey game(b/c your too young to play the real game alone) and then take your aqua doodle and make an ice rink for them to play on. K then took their other aqua doodle and used that for the parking lot! As you can see the fans are people from her doll house and polly pocket dolls!

No comments:
Post a Comment