Well, many have asked where Millie was in the Christmas card picture this year so here is the story. I had hoped to take the picture outside b/c the kids take such good pictures when we are outside. I was running out of time and the last weekend we attempted the weather was rainy, overcast, and cold. Not the best setting for a successful picture. So we settled for inside and these were the best of the bunch. The first one looks like Brian had just been poked in the eye, I just look weird, and the kids are trying way to hard to "look" happy! The next one is ok except K looks as though she just swallowed a lemon.
And the last one K had an odd smile and R was not even close to looking at the camera. When we saw what we had to choose from(remember these were the best) we decided we would just use the one from Thanksgiving and Millie would just not be in the picture. If I had only signed the cards after the picture was taken no one would have been the wiser! Someone asked if it was a where's Waldo card-except where's Millie, maybe next year we will be more creative!

2 comments:
You could have photoshopped her in... ;P I still love the one you chose the best. It's such a sweet picture!
I think you did good getting the pics that you did. I found out really quickly that getting a one year old and dog in the pic with all of us looking happily at the camera is not an easy task! Thanks for the post...too funny...and I too was wondering where Millie was in the picture. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment