Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Class Parties


One of JW little boy buddies Nicolas' mother is from Europe and made these crackers for all the children.
JW loves his teachers and was really sad when I told him that Ms. Geri would not be there after the break. We wish you all the best Ms. Geri. You will be missed!


After we left JW's party it was down the hall for K's Christmas party. Here she is enjoying the icing while decorating her gingerbread man.

If you are wondering where R is I am wearing him-making it a bit hard to get a picture of him! It is also a challenge to get a good picture b/c he likes to pull on the camera strap while I take pictures. So we will blame the bad pictures on him!! O- and this is what JW did during the party- play.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: