Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rough Game and an ICE Day


One of our presents were tickets for Brian and I to go to the Gator Bowl to see Michigan play Mississippi State. We had fun but unfortunately Michigan could not pull out a win. O well, at least one of our teams won!



R and Millie are the best of friends. I am not sure if it is b/c R is so small or if it is b/c he throws food to her all the time, but Millie really likes R(more than she did the other 2 at this age).



While all of our friends back in Georgia were enjoying snow we had ice. Here K is getting warm after playing out in the ice. R and I stayed inside where it was nice and warm!



Even though we did not have any snow, we did enjoy our ice day and having Daddy home!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: