Last week the stomach bug made it's way through our family. First was R, then K, Brian, and JW. By Sunday I was not sick but just felt completely drained. So Brian had the kids played outside so that I could rest. K decided that she was ready to take the training wheels off. And in a couple of tries she was off! I missed it and by the time I saw her a little bit later she had already moved on to her bigger bike(thanks Stephanie).
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Look Ma No Trainig Wheels!
Last week the stomach bug made it's way through our family. First was R, then K, Brian, and JW. By Sunday I was not sick but just felt completely drained. So Brian had the kids played outside so that I could rest. K decided that she was ready to take the training wheels off. And in a couple of tries she was off! I missed it and by the time I saw her a little bit later she had already moved on to her bigger bike(thanks Stephanie).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment