Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Southern Bell Farms 2010

Well, here I am covering October in December! One Saturday, we headed to McDonough to take the kids to the farm. Poppy and Tutu met us there and fun was had by all. The weather was a bit warmer than we had anticipated but the kids really did not complain of being hot. The first two pictures were taken at the pig races.



As you can tell K is not really into the races this year.



And one can't miss a ride on the cow train. I am hoping next year I can just watch and not have to ride!



We also did the hay ride, picked cotton, feed the goats, and several other activities. One of which was basically a pit pf corn kernels. The kids loved it and I found kernels in the dryer for weeks afterwards! JW keeps talking about how he can't wait to go back. He does not seem to understand that it is only opened in the fall.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: