Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

If you got our card you know the one we chose was an outside shot. But I couldn't help but post some of my favorites from our attempt at a decent family shot. We were beyond short on time and luckily Walgreen's was able to bail us out since I waited to late to do anything else! Next year I will do better- at least that is what I keep telling myself. Although our cards were not my favorite this year, I just couldn't not send them. O- and if you are looking for a trick to keep your kids into picture taking we have found it! A couple of years ago Brian got a remote for our camera to use when taking a group picture. We let the kids use it and they LOVED it! If you look closely K is holding it-we later told them to try to hide it when holding it.

I loved this picture but we could not use it b/c of Millie!



Another favorite but JW's head is cut out.



JW now has the remote and had us all laughing!



After Brian and I were done the kids just wanted to pose and take their picture with the remote! We will definitely be using this trick in the future.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: