Thursday, August 05, 2010

Long Time No Post & Miss Mallory

So I am attempting to update the blog and some post are not going to be in order b/c I need some more pics for some of the posts. But if I wait till I have time to get those pictures I may never catch up. So out of order some will have to be- this I am sure will only bother me!

In June one of my best and oldest friend Mallory came to spend a few days with us. We had a wonderful time catching up and playing with the kids. We even squeezed in some shopping just the two of us! We love when Miss Mallory and her puppy Abby come to stay and only wish we could see her more often. I am truly blessed not only to have such a great friend but one that loves my children as if they were her own.



O- and since this visit Miss Mallory got engaged!! We love Mr. Joel and can't wait to share in their special day in March!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: