Thursday, August 05, 2010

Jill and Mark's Wedding II

On Friday, I went off the Jill, Karen and Grandma Pete for manicures and lunch. Tutu stayed with Russell while he napped and Brian, Uncle Chris, and Grandpa Pete took the older kids to the beach. It was funny how cool the weather is out there. I always think the weather will be like Florida and it is not. The kids had a great time and were able to release some of their energy!




Some how we failed to get a group shot at the rehearsal dinner but here R is leaving early with Poppy to go back to the hotel.. Don't worry Brian was moving R's carseat while this picture was taken. Some people were staring at us for a minute till they saw Brian coming with the car seat. I am sure if we had just told them from Georgia they would just think - those crazy Southerner's!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: