Thursday, March 11, 2010

ENT and Puppets


We are off to the ENT tomorrow for our regular check-up. R has had several ear infections since our last visit so it will be interesting to see how close we are to tubes. I kind of feel that if he could just have a break from all his colds his ears would be fine. Due to his Anchondroplasia they will not wait for him to have as many ear infections as the average child b/c his anatomy is one that hinders his ears to drain properly. Tubes are the least of our worries but if we can avoid them that would be great!

Our other two LOVE anything crafty! Here they are working on the gp's special valentines.


For K's b-day she got several neat art projects. One was sent from her cousins Michael, Allison, and Patrick. Now, I do like for them to sit down with "old school" art supplies and let them create whatever but this Momma also LOVES a kit that includes everything you need and is easy for the kiddos to do mostly on there own.(which means R can be awake while this is going on) This particular one was a sock pocket and they really liked it. I wish I could say that they then quietly sat and had a puppet show together but instead they just chased each other around the house! I guess that was asking a bit too much since they had worked together so well while creating their puppets together.


O- and with many of our "projects" JW usually loses interest after about 5 minutes and this is what he looks like!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the ENT tomorrow, let R know Patrick and Allison think tubes are great! I think Michael might even be jealous he doesn't have them...silly kiddos! I'll be thinking of you.

Jennifer said...

what a great project. johnny is just getting to the point where i think we could ATTEMPT to do something like this. i can't get over how big JW and K look in these pictures...where are our babies?!