Friday, March 12, 2010

Flashback Friday


Since I have not been a blogger for long I thought it would be fun on Fridays to go back and find old pics of my babies! These were from May 2007. K was 2 1/2 and JW was 10 months. The first pic is from our 1st vacation with just the 4 of us! It was a ROUGH trip- K was getting over a stomach bug and the weather was terrible. A trip that Brian and I still laugh about to this day!

One of my favorite memories of all our babies is this face below. I love it when they wake up all happy and ready for the day. Too bad they don't wake up this happy anymore!


Bedtime story with Daddy.


This one was taken of JW Memorial Day weekend at my Aunt Nancy's.


Hard to believe that these 2 are 5 and 3 1/2 now!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the Flashback idea. Such cute pictures and sweet memories to share. Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

After reading your comment I cam over to *meet* your family via the blog. Such precious memories you are making with your three. Your R is so blessed to have a family who is devoted to making his life as 'normal' as possible. The best advice I ever got after my P's diagnosis was that all of my kids were going to have their share of imperfections and challenges in life. His just happened to have a scary name that we discovered early on...Such good perspective.