Since I still can't post more than 4 pics this will have to be in 2 post. R enjoyed hanging out by the remains from our snowman that was made yesterday. This became the base for the fort they later made. After awhile R and I headed in to watch from the warmth of the indoors. Once K noticed we were watching from the window she came over to check on her favorite little guy.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Snow Part II
Since I still can't post more than 4 pics this will have to be in 2 post. R enjoyed hanging out by the remains from our snowman that was made yesterday. This became the base for the fort they later made. After awhile R and I headed in to watch from the warmth of the indoors. Once K noticed we were watching from the window she came over to check on her favorite little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment