Well, this is the last pic I could find of my crew where we were all healthy. OK- maybe not all R did have an ear infection but was very happy none the less. K was very mellow over the weekend and then would run a low fever at night. She stayed home most of the week and headed back for school yesterday. We kept her home on Wed. thinking she was not 100% and by the end of the day it was VERY apparent that she was over spending QT with the family and wanted to see her friends! By Tuesday night I had caught something and told Brian that there was no way that I could handle all 3 alone the next day. Two would of been possible but not all 3. By Wednesday I only left the bed to eat or nurse R. I had the energy level of a slug! But as I laid in bed these were some of the comments that stuck with me.
BP-(yelling from downstairs-kids upstairs) SH! Remember guys Mommy is trying to rest.
JW- Is that calling?
BP- Yes, but it is curling JW not calling.
BP-Come on Olympic hockey is way cooler than kid shows
BP- Man, R I have feed you 3 times today.
BP-I have changed 4 dirty diapers, isn't there a limit?
JW- We can't find K's mmmm pecker.
Me- What?
JW- We can't find K's mmm pecker.
Me- It is called a wood pecker and it is not K's it just lives in a tree near her window.
All in all it was a good day and I did get tickled just listening to all the commotion. Thankfully Tutu came mid morning on Thursday and helped till BP got home. I am running at about 80% and feel so much better. Not sure what we had but I hope it is out the door and gone for good. CANNOT wait for warmer temps and get these kiddos outdoors!

No comments:
Post a Comment