Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Hamilton's and some art

After many failed attempts the Hamilton's finally were able to come for a visit. Between weather and sickness we thought the visit might not ever happen! We had such a good time we forgot to take pictures! The weather was not the best but no one seemed to mind. The kids did great and loved the big slumber party! The guys even let Kathy and I get away for a couple of hours to go and check out some shops. We were all sad to see the weekend come to a close and can't wait till our next get together.



K had an art show at her school one night where all the students had one piece of artwork displayed. K's choice was a landscape.



The whole crew had fun checking out the artwork and exploring K's school!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hey Kristen, I can't see the pictures on the new posts. That weekned was super fun, can't wait until we can do it again. I can't believe how long it took for it to finally happen. We would love for you guys to come visit us!!!! I'll call you sometime this week. Love and miss you! xo