Saturday after the neighborhood egg hunt we headed down to Poppy and Tutu's to spend the night. Unca B and Ms. Melissa (soon to be Aunt Melissa) also spent the night. The kids slept in Easter morning so things were a bit hectic trying to get to church. JW got a hockey stick in his basket. Sometimes I wonder if the Easter Bunny thought that one through all the way- I will have to ask him about that.
R's first Easter!
Since the kids slept in we did not get photos till after church. Hungry kids are always SO fun to take pictures of. Not to mention I was sneezing a million times between each shot b/c there is something in my parents yard that does not agree with my this time of year. There were several like the one below!
This was as good as it got- not great but at least everyone is looking in the right direction! We took one of everybody but it must be on my Dad's camera- those too were very comical!

1 comment:
I'm surprise you can get a family picture at all. It's hard enough getting one with the three of us all looking happy at the camera. It's a good one!
Post a Comment