Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Labor Day

Brian decided to order pine straw for his Labor Day activity. I ran out with Russell to run a few errands and this is what I found when I returned. Two sweaty kids very proud of their "house of hay". This really made me smile b/c as a little girl I use to love to make houses out of anything and everything. Hey Mal can you tell he loves the excavator shirt?!?!
These two get into so much trouble together- it reminds me of me and my brother and it reminds Brian of himself and his sister Jill. Partners in crime. I am sure Russell will be right there with them in a year or two!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha! I am so glad John Will likes the shirt. He looks so cute in it! Can't wait to see y'all next month.